Monday, June 21, 2010

To get helthy Teeth

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE FOODS you consume can affect your smile as much as brushing or flossing. Every time you eat sugary or starchy foods, the bacteria in plaque get another chance to form decay-causing acid. And bad breath can make you want to hide even the most pristine teeth. But choosing foods that naturally fight bacteria, remove plaque, strengthen enamel, and freshen breath is a good way to preserve your pearly whites. Pick these 10.

After reading the story of William Ecenbarger, the first thing what occurred to me was "I want to have good strong teeth" that I can avoid to go to the dentist. And I started to search what I can do, besides brushing them after each meal.
And this way is so easy!! Every one can do it right now. Curious what the 10 items are?
Check this link!
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NAH/is_9_32/ai_94639442/

No comments:

Post a Comment